Saturday, June 23, 2012

Wild Things, a Monoprinted Quilt

free spirited free motion
Wild Things~ detail  by Jane LaFazio

monoprint nature quilt
"Wild Things" measures 16x17 inches " "by Jane LaFazio
free spirited free motion
Wild Things~ detail  by Jane LaFazio

free spirited free motion
Wild Things~ detail  by Jane LaFazio
Monoprinting (with Geli plates) on fabric with machine and hand stitch.

You saw some other closeups of this quilt in my recent post. This quilt is what I teach  in "Free Spirited Free Motion" and "Nostalgia Themed Quilt."
Oh! and I'm teaching monoprinting in North Carolina on June 29 and at Art Unraveled on August 1 in Phoenix.

5 comments:

  1. Un magnifique patchwork... les couleurs sont explosives comme j'aime...

    Gros bisous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilt is just gorgeous - love the colors, design and the beautiful stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane ....love your work.....wished I lived closer to be able to do your workshops......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the turquoisey branch in the upper center of the quilt. The blocks separate and sewn together or is that an illusion that your monoprinting has provided? Can I see it in person in NC?????

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant to ask "Are the blocks separate & sewn together"? I should learn to proofread! LOL

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!