- I traveled to France, Italy, Mexico, Texas, North Carolina, Arizona, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky and throughout California to teach.
- I was away from home teaching about 11 of the 52 weeks (though it felt like more!)
- I taught about 70 classes/workshops (probably more)
- I was published in Cloth Paper Scissors, Quilting Arts, Pages, and Studios magazine.
- I got a new website JaneLaFazio.com
- I really embraced my word for 2012: preparation.I got organized: with class handouts, spreadsheets and google calendar and being as prepared as I could be for my students and my life.
- 5 years of teaching an after school art program to 4th and 5th graders ~ Mundo Lindo ~ as my friend Susie says, possibly my most lasting legacy.
|Mundo Lindo ~ Beautiful World|
- 214 blog posts in 2012, here on JaneVille. I love my blog and work hard on it. I hope you love it too. I'm changed the comment thingey, so it will be easier for you to leave comments, so please do. I love hearing from you!
- I created Interviews as Inspiration, a regular feature on my blog, and I've done 7 interviews in 2012 of people I admire, with more to come.
- 12 new tutorials this year, you can see them all on my Tiny Tutorials page.
- I filmed a new DVD (Recycled Circles) and made 3 TV appearances.
|My new DVD available here|
|I'm a cover girl! I make three appearances|
on QA TV this new season 1100.
|San Clemente, CA December 2012|
|My husband and I, October 2012|
Most important of all, is that I have had
my beloved husband by my side for nearly 36 years.