Thursday, September 03, 2015

Online class open for registration!

My online class, "Watercolor Sketchbook: Designs from Life" is open for registration! Click here for all the details.

Here's what the students are saying about "Watercolor Sketchbook: Designs from Life"

Teri K, wrote:
"I have to admit I was not sure how an online format and watercolor instruction would go together BUT was so pleased and glad I took the class. 

The one thing that made the difference was Jane LaFazio. Her calm and nurturing style came through in her videos and comments. This course was an excellent resource for someone like me who needed a way to see the world through a different lens. The bits and pieces of watercolor instruction I had accumulated over the last few months suddenly came together in Jane's class and I am motivated, more than ever, to keep pushing myself and paint as often as possible! Thank you Jane for taking the time to comment on each student's upload. It made a difference."

Andrea G.wrote:
"I am so sad our class is over. Really! It was my reward every night to unwind and rebalance my life.

The projects were just the right size, and there were just the right number. Very manageable.

I really appreciate how the projects built on each other, employing past skills and adding new ones for every lesson.

I learned so much about good teaching from Jane, who structured the class well and gave such regular and supportive feedback.

Jane, you saw the best in each of our works AND you encouraged us to improve with your feedback and tips. By the last lesson, I can say that my drawing skills improved. I was much faster in doing a realistic observational drawing. I also got a sense of my own strengths and where I need to keep developing: my technical skill with watercolor."



Penelope Y:
"Jane, this is perhaps the most fun art class I have ever taken!!"


Dee Dee:
"It has been such an incredible pleasure to share this class with all of you...how I wish we could all spend time together in the same place! Where else can one be with so many supportive fellow friends on the same art journey? And we are from all over the world! I dare to imagine how different our complicated world could be if everyone concentrated on creating and kindness and being supportive as everyone here has been! Thank you to everyone for commenting and encouraging...I will miss you all, and your wonderful art!"


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jane, can I sign up for the sketching and watercolor journal style at any time or is it only open at specific times? I want to take that one first, as you have recommended.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only specific dates. I know I'm running the beginning class in January for sure. Thanks!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails