- draw and shade with graphite
- paint with watercolor
- use a water-soluble pen
- how to create a vellum overlay using color pencils
- And then put it together into a handmade sketchbook of your own!
This is going to be a joyful exploration of drawing, painting, and mixed media!
Sign up for the day you want here:
Both sessions feature Jane LaFazio and Danny Gregory live.
Once you sign up and you can view the recording forever.
Workshop Topics Include:
- Drawing & capturing flowers in graphite
- Watercolor & ink, water-soluble ink
- Vellum overlay with colored pencils
- Making a simple sketchbook
Basic Supplies You’ll Need:
- Some fresh flowers
- Watercolor paper, Vellum transparent paper
- Pencil, Watercolors, Colored Pencils
- Tombow pen, Fineliner pen