Monday, January 08, 2007

Everyday Matters

A lovely Sunday spent with husb. A walk, out to breakfast, then to Target to shop for yoga clothes. When I got home, I began working on fabric postcard valentines. Waay fun. On the sofa in the evening, I drew this; my new hoodie, purchased today. Of course, BeBop sat on it half way through, then he got up before I finished. This is clearly, not one of my best drawings, but as I recently reminded, my mentor, Danny Gregory on his blog, that EveryDay Matters, and it's about the process of chronicling your days visionally in your sketchbook, and not about the finished product.
watercolor moleskine

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful sketchbook page! And I love the berries below -- you really have mastered the use of the color red. I really enjoy visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails