Sunday, February 09, 2014

New Online Class ~ Watercolor Sketchbook: Designs from Life

preparing for my new online class

preparing for my new online class
My new 6 week online class is open for registration. "Watercolor Sketchbook: Designs from Life."
I've been making new pages, and new videos for the class and here are a few behind the scenes photos. 
preparing for my new online class

preparing for my new online class
Registration is open now. Classroom opens March 16 and the first lesson is released March 20. Click here for all the details for "Watercolor Sketchbook: Designs from Life."
preparing for my new online class

preparing for my new online class

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you have your first student already! He is very interested, isn't he? I just want to pick him up and cuddle him

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sketchbook pages, Jane...especially the keys and locks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am taking your online course that is running now. I can highly recommend your courses. It is fun to work this way and this format is very motivating.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails