Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Fruit Loops ~ an art quilt

Fruits Loops ~ detail
"Fruit Loops" detail ~ by Jane LaFazio


Fruits Loops ~ detail
"Fruit Loops" detail ~ by Jane LaFazio
Fruits Loops ~ detail
"Fruit Loops" detail ~ by Jane LaFazio
I love machine needle felting and it was great to get into again. I'm teaching it at the CREATE mixed media retreats in both Chicago and Seattle, so I needed to create some more pieces. A pleasure!
Fruits Loops ~  12x8 inches
"Fruit Loops" 11x14 inches ~ by Jane LaFazio
Fruits Loops ~ detail
"Fruit Loops" detail ~ by Jane LaFazio
Fruits Loops ~ detail
"Fruit Loops" detail ~ by Jane LaFazio

7 comments:

  1. Aloha Jane! You may have mentioned this before but what type of machine do you use for your projects (machine felting)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a Baby Lock Embellisher. I teach on the Bernina needle punch attachment in my classes.

      Delete
  2. Fabulous, Jane! I love all the wonderful textures and your colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has been a color combo that has turned up for me over and over this year...love it in this piece! Happy Classing ! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you use as the base layer on these pieces?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stumbled over...
    I would love to take a class with you!
    ... someday, time willing.
    I look forward to exploring your work.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails