Thursday, September 25, 2014

Parroquia in San Miguel de Allende ~ art quilt in progress

in progress ~ San Miguel de Allende church
"Parroquia de San Miguel Arcangel" detail in progress ~ by Jane LaFazio
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico pages
Some of my sketchbook pages from San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. You can see the Parroquia sketch on the lower left.
I'm trying this cool technique and want to do more! I'll keep you posted.
in progress ~ San Miguel de Allende church
"Parroquia de San Miguel Arcangel" detail in progress ~ by Jane LaFazio
in progress ~ San Miguel de Allende church
"Parroquia de San Miguel Arcangel" in progress ~ by Jane LaFazio

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I am utterly enthralled by your little art quilts. And this one is amazing already!! xoxo Silke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your process, so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, curious what is the new technique? Lovely art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new technique. I am going to be in San Miguel in March for10 days. Are there any quilters there who have studios, galleries or have workshops to attend? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new technique. I will be going to San Miguel in March for 10 days. Are there any quilt artists I should visit? Galleries, classes etc? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am staying in San Miguel until mid March and am a quilter from Washington State... any quilters here in town? any meetings? workshops? thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails