Friday, July 31, 2015

Pink Polka ~ gelli plate monoprint

detail "Pink Polka" by Jane LaFazio  

detail "Pink Polka" by Jane LaFazio  
You know I love me my Gelli plate! Here's my latest, Pink Polka, measuring 10 x 10 inches. Paper on mounted on board.
  "Pink Polka" by Jane LaFazio (10 x 10 inches)

detail "Pink Polka" by Jane LaFazio  
I'll be teaching this workshop (Abstract collage using the Gelli Plate) at Art is You in Minneapolis on Friday, September 18. and at Art is You in Stamford, Connecticut on Friday, October 9.

Workshop description: If you’re new to mono-printing on gelli plates, or just love it, like I do, you’ll enjoy this class! You’ll learn many mono-printing techniques and use them on different sheer papers. By lunch time, you’ll have a stack of gorgeous colored papers! After lunch, you’ll compose and assemble a finished layered piece (or two) of original artwork, using your own beautiful papers with some additional mark making and maybe even a stitch or two. You’ll learn about composition and focal point combined with lots of pattern.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, interesting composition, I do enjoy your work! Thanks for being such an inspiration, Jane.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails