Wednesday, May 10, 2006

"Everyday Matters" Nose Challenge


EDM Nose Challenge
Originally uploaded by janelafazio.

I've been waiting to 'take' the EDM challenge, and this is a start. The left page (with the photo of Cool Baby) has drawings of her nose, a metal bird's nose, my nose (wearing my reading glasses of course) and my husband's nose, and a metal rabbit's nose.
Left page is a pic of BeBop, and a cool illustration of Cool Baby. She was ill, so I journaled about my concern, on tissue paper. Then tore it up and collaged it on a drawing of her.

"Everyday Matters" is the name of Danny Gregory's book.

2 comments:

  1. Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails