Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Rabbit in the Moon BodyPrint



























This painting (chalk pastel and water-soluble crayons) started as a body print in 2002 (in Pamela Underwood's Bodywriting retreat--the green, purple, turquoise figure is a print of my backside.) For years it hung in my garage, waiting to be finished. In January 06, I attended Helen Redman's workshop and brought my bodyprint along with me. I pinned it up in her studio and started adding images. First the bird, then cat, then pomegranates and eucalyptus leaves and the rabbit in the moon. Once home, I worked on it more, adding color and details and some journaling. Today, at 12:05pm, it told me it was finished! I really feel a sense of accomplishment.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing a long standing project. Celebrate indeed do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails