Tuesday, December 18, 2007

An internet radio interview about Mundo Lindo

Please go to http://signonradio.com/programs/utc/and then scroll down to December 4, segment 2 to listen the part of the radio program that features an interview with yours truly about the art program I created, Mundo Lindo. Katie Ragazzi, Econdido Children's Museum Executive Director and I were interviewed by the San Diego Union Tribune internet radio station, Sign On Radio on December 4.
Note: (I fixed the link! thanks Judy!)
Also, go on over to Mundo Lindo and check out the video I shot of the kids.

5 comments:

  1. Jane,
    I tried to access the interview through the hyperlink but couldn't. I'll try again by cutting and pasting.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, can't do it.
    Would love to hear your voice, as I think that adds a whole new dimension.

    Happy Days!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane, I've been trying to email you via your blog but they keep getting returned. Please contact me on mcooter(at)bmj(dot)com.

    Love those Acapulco-trip drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. er - through your website, not blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Jane!
    In Sweden it`s frosty. No snow but one degree below zero. Hopefully it will stay that way and not rain as it usually does on Christmas Eve. I wish you and your family a Joyful and Happy Holiday!

    Lots of Love to you my friend!

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails