Wednesday, April 23, 2014

from my sketchbook ~ on location

Easter at Lake Poway
a page from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
Husb and I went to Lake Poway, on Easter, for a morning picnic and sketching. Gorgeous day and the page was chock full of families picnicking, playing and having fun.
Easter at Lake Poway
Me, painting on location, in my sketchbook
Easter at Lake Poway
Husb, and his page of people drawings.
I virtually never draw people, so this day was a great day to practice. Husb tried it too!
Easter at Lake Poway
from my sketchbook ~ in progress ~ by Jane LaFazio
Easter at Lake Poway
April at Lake Poway
I'm working on a video, of our day at Lake Poway. Learning to use my new Adobe Elements 12 for film editing. Stay tuned! I'll post it her soon.

3 comments:

  1. Bonjour,
    Ce fut une journée bonheur... Je me réjouis pour vous et merci de partager avec nous vos merveilles !
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. So looking forward to your sketchbook skool klass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! I can't wait to see posts on your sketchbook skool. I'm afraid I'll have to live vicariously through your blog. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails