Thursday, May 28, 2015

Mykonos, Greece

Church of Paraportiani
Church of Paraportiani ~ photo by Jane LaFazio
Church of Paraportiani
Church of Paraportiani ~ photo by Jane LaFazio
Church of Paraportiani
Church of Paraportiani ~ photo by Jane LaFazio
Church of Paraportiani
Church of Paraportiani ~ photo by Jane LaFazio

Mykonos, Greece 2015
from my sketchbook ~ Church of Paraportiani ~ photo by Jane LaFazio
I clearly need to go back to Mykonos (which I am in October 2016) and draw and paint this church again. and again! 
Church of Paraportiani
My wonderful group of students! in Mykonos, Greece
Mykonos, Greece 2015
from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio (in my JaneVille Etsy shop now)
Mykonos, Greece 2015
our classroom in Mykonos ~ the patio of the hotel ~ photo by Jane LaFazio
Hotel patio
our classroom in Mykonos ~ the patio of the hotel ~ photo by Jane LaFazio

1 comment:

  1. Terrific pictures, and art work, I love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails