Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Houston Quilt Festival Recap

from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio
Demoing on the Quilt Festival convention floor
I taught at the Houston International Quilt Festival earlier this month. I was amazed to find out I hadn't taught there in 5 years! (I've been traveling to Mexico this time of year, for the last few years.)

The Festival is fun and HUGE. I taught three classes and then looked at the beautiful quilts on display, along with the 60,000 other people in attendance.
I taught a stamp carving workshop ~ art by Jane LaFazio

Student work ~ from my Text on Textiles workshop
teaching Free Spirited Free Motion 
a glimpse of my work in progress ~ art by Jane LaFazio
And I had a photo shoot for some new head shots! 


1 comment:

  1. Darling head shot! And the green and purple color scheme looks wonderful.

    Wish I'd been a quilt market to say hello... I had new fabric introduced there but couldn't clear the calendar.

    So glad for all your success and the good news you've posted lately. For you and so many others of us there is so much to be thankful for this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails