Sunday, November 22, 2015

Table runner ~ Tutorial with Stencils

table runner ~ by Jane LaFazio
table runner ~ by Jane LaFazio
I made this table runner by stenciling onto white cotton, using acrylic inks. It's perf for our holiday table!

table runner ~ by Jane LaFazio
table runner ~ by Jane LaFazio
detail of table runner ~ by Jane LaFazio
I used these three stencils, designed by me, for StencilGirl Products and available in my JaneVille Etsy Shop
Eucalyptus Stencil ~ designed by Jane LaFazio
Pods Stencil ~ designed by Jane LaFazio
Sweet Gum Ball Stencil ~ designed by Jane LaFazio




2 comments:

  1. I just bought some linen to make table runners and was going to hand stitch them but I love this even more. I'm heading over to your Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your runner is beautiful for your holiday table. Thanks for the tutorial. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails