Wednesday, July 06, 2016

A little video of Taos, New Mexico

Last month,  I took my husband to Taos, New Mexico. He had never been, and I wanted to show him the magical place. We stayed at Mabel Dodgle Luhan Inn, where I hold my annual LavenderSage Art Retreat. And we visit Abiquiu and the home of Georgia O'Keeffe. We had a great trip! 

Here's a link to the VIDEO.

I created the book, below, from my sketchbook drawings and the brochure from the fabulous exhibition of Mabel Dodge Luhan at the Harwood Art Museum in Taos. I'll show you the inside of my sketchbook soon.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this wonderful video of Taos. I am always inspired by your posts and creative artwork. Glad I have my reservations at Mabel Dodge Luhan Inn in September.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous landscapes; so peaceful and relaxing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing such beautiful places and your lovely artwork.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails