Thursday, June 22, 2017

Quebec, Canada. Manior Hovey ~tea and drawing in the library.

The Library at Manior Hovey

The Library at Manior Hovey
 Can you tell I enjoyed Manior Hovey, in Quebec, Canada? I did indeed. 
The Library is the original library of the  builder and owner (build in 1900) of the home. As you can tell, it's beautiful, with fresh flowers, comfy chairs and a view of the garden. And that stone fireplace makes me want to come back (via helicopter) in the winter.
My husband and tea for two
One afternoon, during our stay, Don and I enjoyed tea and fresh scones with jam and whipped cream. A fine way to spend an afternoon! 
tea for two with scones

 And I worked in my sketchbook.
pencil drawing in progress ~ by Jane LaFazio

from my sketchbook~ by Jane LaFazio

from my sketchbook ~ by Jane LaFazio

2 comments:

  1. What a treat ! this place ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful! It really is how pictured some scenes in the book.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails