Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Quebec City, Montreal ~



Quebec City~ photo by Jane LaFazio
Quebec City~ photo by Jane LaFazio

Quebec City is just north of Montreal and a lovely older city with beautiful architecture.

Quebec City~ photo by Jane LaFazio

Quebec City~ photo by Jane LaFazio


My sweet husband, drawing in the morning from our hotel window.
photo by Jane LaFazio

Chateau Frontenac by moonlight, from our hotel window. photo by Jane LaFazio

my sketchbook and my view from our hotel. photo by Jane LaFazio

Cafe au lait in a bowl
Poutine! 


from my sketchbook Ile d'Orleans, Quebec~ photo by Jane LaFazio
Traveling with Arts & Cultural Travel, I did a lesson in this lovely park overlooking the St. Lawrence River. Check out our visit to Montreal on this blog post.
sketching and watercolor on location ~ photo by Jane LaFazio

Then we went wine tasting and shared our journals.

Yes! I'll show you my sketchbook in an upcoming post!


By the way, Arts & Cultural Travel and I are planning a trip to Cuba in 2018. If you'd like more information, add your name to the list here. (Group people-to-people tours are still allowed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails