Monday, September 24, 2007

Olives and fundraisers

I picked up the olives on my walk this morning. Spent the day working on my online art quilt class, as you can see by the quilt sketches.

Husb and I want to invite you all to the San Diego Brain Injury Foundation fundraiser on Sunday, October 21 from 1:30-4:30 in La Jolla, California. You find out more details, buy tickets, or make a contribution. Husb will have 3 of his paintings there for sale, as they are showcasing brain injury survivor's artwork. Tickets are $50 each. Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. I really like this! The olives are great and I love the vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane--

    I enjoy your blog. Very newsy. You are another from the San Diego area that when you post you make me homesick. Lived over thirty years in the area and Escondido was our last home overlooking Lake Hodges. Keep up your very nice site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, we'll be in austin at the maker faire http://www.makezine.com/blog/archive/maker_faire/, something i'm trying to interest my husb in:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails