Saturday, September 22, 2007

Danny's back!

Danny Gregory has been on a l-o-n-g summer vacation and he just posted after nearly 2 months. AND, he mentions me in his blog. Well, I know he's talking about me, because I'm one of the fifty artists he invited to be in his new book (to be published Fall 2008) entitled “An Illustrated Life: Drawing inspiration from the private sketchbooks of artists, illustrators and designers.” I can't even describe how meaningful this is to me. He even interviewed me. WOW.
Plus I did nearly 108 Surya Namaskar C's today at the yoga autumnal exquinox thingy. What a day.

9 comments:

  1. I was tempted to try that Yoga gathering, but the week has been so busy and long that I decided not to; besides, I'm afraid I would poop out after about 25 salutations! congratulations for going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sister, that is fantastic! Congratulations on your joyous time! Its not yoga however I'm into my 7th week of Pilates Reformer (3xs week) ~ private instruction ~ stretching and toning forever.
    xo,
    E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly deserve to be in any book on artists.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. It must be wonderful to be in that book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane, being in Danny's book is AWESOME! I have been so inspired by his books, and I know this one's gonna be great as well. Your work really deserves this spotlight. I'm jumping up and down, squealing with glee for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy for you, being in Danny's blog AND book....but more
    to the point, when will YOUR book be
    done??? xo Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun to know such a distinguished artist!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhhhhhh.... fun stuff to look forward to.. Mmm ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails