Saturday, September 15, 2007

I promise, a sketch tomorrow!

I've had a busy week. I've been invited to participate in a book to be published by interweave press/quilting arts/cloth paper scissors. I'm creating a top secret project and will write a how-to article.
Also, I'm working on my shoe for the joggles challenge. You can do one too.
Plus preparing for my online art quilt class, two workshops next month and I'm a board member now for San Diego Watercolor Society.
And, Pamela gave me a pumpkin that she grew herself, and I haven't had a chance to sketch it yet!
All good busy though.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, the book project sounds very cool. I love QA/CPS -- I found out about your work through your sketchbook article. I'm sure it'll be a fabulous book.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails