Friday, July 15, 2011

Recycled Circles

recycled circles in progress

recycled circles in progress
I'm working on a new Recycled Circles. This one is all cloth, and I'll be teaching this project at the Long Beach International Quilt Festival on July 28. (class #210)
recycled circles in progress

recycled circles in progress
The colors on this one are so me, I may just have to put it on an item of clothing....
recycled circles in progress
NOTE: You heard it here first, they're adding another Recycled Circles class to CREATE in Chicago. It will be Saturday, August 27.

11 comments:

  1. Love love love these colors Jane! what are you using for a base?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie, black fabric is the base.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours Jane, they're very enjoyable to see they are so cheery:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fiesta! I love this color palette. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these circles, the colours are wonderful. Hot indian summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Jane. Wish I could do the class but NZ is just a wee bit to far to go.

    http://catherineparkinson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these colors! Are each of the circles solid all the way to the center or are you using the edges that show only? I just need a hint of how you do the construction...Pleeeze?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susan, I wrote an article for Cloth Paper Scissors, entitled Recycled Circles March/April 2009.
    and it's included in one my online joggles.com class

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails