Sunday, November 25, 2012

Arts and CRAFTS ~ tiny tutorial with egg cartons

egg carton flowers
EGGcellent Flowers ~ by Jane LaFazio
I just like to make things. 
egg carton flowers
EGGcellent Flowers ~ by Jane LaFazio
I created these flowers from egg cartons, just using scissors and glue. I did these as a potential art project for my Mundo Lindo after school art program for kids. I was going to paint them, but I really like the simplicity of them plain. I'll keep you posted, and show you the finished project.
egg carton flowers
EGGcellent Flowers ~ by Jane LaFazio
egg carton flowers
EGGcellent Flowers ~ by Jane LaFazio
egg carton flowers
EGGcellent Flowers ~ by Jane LaFazio
egg carton flowers
EGGcellent Flowers ~ by Jane LaFazio
egg carton flowers
EGGcellent Flowers ~ by Jane LaFazio
egg carton flowers
EGGcellent Flowers ~ by Jane LaFazio
egg carton flowers
EGGcellent Flowers ~ by Jane LaFazio
egg carton flowers
EGGcellent Flowers ~ by Jane LaFazio
egg carton flowers
EGGcellent Flowers ~ by Jane LaFazio
egg carton flowers
EGGcellent Flowers ~ by Jane LaFazio

5 comments:

  1. These are fun! If you decide you want them in color I bet you could get a cool effect from dying them....maybe an Easter project for kids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THAT'S what I'm talking about - recycling IS art and you make an excellent argument for saving egg cartons! Now I am going to show this to my husband who will roll his eyes and tell me to not EVEN think about saving something else! LOL . Can't wait to see your tute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love these! I do think color would add to them, but you know I'm all about color, right?! Either way, a great way to tickle the creative imagination of your students! I'm sure they will love making these...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful! You have inspired me to try these myself...thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails