Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Coasters. Everyone can use more coasters around house! Tutorial.

Tile Coasters painted using stencils ~ by Jane LaFazio
ceramic paint and stencils ~ by Jane LaFazio
If you live in the US or Canada, you probably have one of those paint-your-own-ceramics places downtown or in a nearby mall. 

I took my stencils (designed by me for StencilGirl Products) and created these fun tile coasters. A week later, I picked them up all fired and shiny! Easy and fun!
tile coaster ~ by Jane LaFazio
tile coaster ~ by Jane LaFazio
tile coaster ~ by Jane LaFazio
tile coaster ~ by Jane LaFazio

Here's a video of the process: 



You can find all my JANE LaFAZIO designed stencils here.

I used these stencils for the coasters: 


Pine Cone Woodcut mask for Stencil Girl Products designed by Jane LaFazio
Eucalyptus for Stencil Girl Products designed by Jane LaFazio

Acorns  for Stencil Girl Products designed by Jane LaFazio
Texas Red Oak for Stencil Girl Products designed by Jane LaFazio
Eucalyptus Blooms for Stencil Girl Products designed by Jane LaFazio

Sweet Gum Balls for Stencil Girl Products designed by Jane LaFazio

You can find all my JANE LaFAZIO designed stencils here.

2 comments:

  1. Really great idea, they're beautiful!
    I've got to give that a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coasters turned out gorgeous, Jane! Your work is very beautiful and inspiring. Wishing you a wonderful day! ~Wen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails