Thursday, August 02, 2007

childhood home

2091 Greenwood Ave, San Carlos, California 94070. I ordered this photograph from the San Carlos Museum! (the photo was taken in 1946, of course decades before I was born....) I lived in this house until I was about 13 years old. I remember so many of the details... The house is still there, last time I checked.

On another entirely different subject, I'm going to be teaching an online art quilt class! I've spoken with Joggles.com and my 6 week class will start October 4th. The class will be announced in about 2 weeks, but you heard it here first!

5 comments:

  1. You simply can't leave us hanging about what the class is going to cover !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm finalizing the description of the class now, and I'll publish details once it's firm. thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house is beautiful! Reminds me of the older houses in Southern New Mexico and many in West Texas. Is it adobe? I wish I could be at the Sketchcrawl. It looks like great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha, is it adobe? No Molly. I think it was built in the 1920s and every once in a while, I see this style of architecture. It was an unusual house on our block of homes, and still is unusual.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane,

    I remember that house so well! We used to watch old movies on TV ( black and white) in your living room.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails