Saturday, May 08, 2010

blue square

 By now you know that I like to cut up stuff and reasemble it. Shown, is a 3inch square, cut from this experiement in wet felting. I cut the whole thing up, did a little needle felting, and now I'm sewing it back together with no clue where it's headed. I'm teaching wet felting (and in the afternoon we'll embellish and or cut them up) in Idyllwild on Tuesday, July 6.  Some women are coming for the class, and then going to spend the next few days making felt on their own. good idea huh? Better yet, take my Mixed Media with Paper and Cloth on July 4 & 5 and get 3 full days of creative and fun instruction from moi! Idyllwild has lots of cute hotels and many many cabins you can rent.
and of course, then there's Utah Retreat also in July...I'll tell you more about that tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I have said it before and I say it again...why oh why don`t I live closer to you. Then I would take ALL your classes! Hope you have a great time!

    / Jeanette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails