Saturday, April 16, 2016

Color Paper Book ~ Rainbow Book!

Colored Paper Book (8-1/4 by 6 inches)~ by Jane LaFazio

Colored Paper Book ~ by Jane LaFazio

Colored Paper Book ~ by Jane LaFazio
I finished (well, mostly finished) my little color paper book. I compiled the videos to create this one, showing the process start to bound book.  Here's my Colored Paper Book VIDEO.

Take my online "Sketching and Watercolor: Journal Style" class and you too can draw like I did in this book. Registration is open NOW. Class starts May 2.

I posted this on Facebook and someone suggested "Rainbow Book," and I like it!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely works, fun vibrant colors and an adorable "Little Treasure" Enjoy a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I've never heard of a binding cradle before...interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely book. Thank you for the video. It was beautiful to watch your process.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would call it Rainbow Visions....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails