Friday, July 27, 2018

From my sketchbook ~ Viking River Cruise from Basel, Switzerland to Amsterdam

My traveling accordion sketchbook

Beer & Pretzels. Germany!

My husband and I just returned from a Viking River Cruise from Basel, Switzerland to Amsterdam. We spent 2 days in Basel before the trip and 4 days in Amsterdam at the end. It was a fabulous trip and we lucked out on the weather.

Here are just a few photos. And I hope you'll watch the video of my sketchbook, from the trip.
Details from the Dutch Masters. Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam

Strasbourg, France
Heidelberg Castle
Rhine River
Castles along the Rhine
In front of the Cologne, Germany, Cathedral
Yoga Poses in Public Places. The Netherlands
Amsterdam
Yoga Poses in Public Places. Amsterdam, Hermitage Museum
View from our room at Mauro Mansion (Amsterdam)
Along the Rhine River
Amsterdam (from the DoubleTree Skylounge)
Cocktails on the Viking River Cruise
Basel, Switzerland, on the Rhine River.
Cologne, Germany
Strasbourg, France
Strasbourg Cathedral
Heidelberg Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails