Saturday, April 07, 2012

Screen of the Month "Eucalyptus Leaf" thermofax screen

I designed this thermofax screen and it's for sale.
thermofax screen
Lynn Krawczyk asked me to design a screen for her etsy shop. It's the screen of the month for April, and only available this month.
thermofax screen
Don't know how to use a thermofax screen? Just watch this video on how to screen print, by Lynn. She's also got a fabulous DVD entitled "Print Design Compose~ from surface design to art quilt" that shows you how easy it is to print with these screens and then make an art quilt. (Seriously, it's a terrific DVD.) Just imagine, you could buy my screen and her DVD all at once. :-)
thermofax screen
I created this fabric (above) with a flour resist technique, and then used my thermofax screen to print with gold BioColor paint.
thermofax screen
Above, I used the gold paint again on a sun printed fabric and below, a piece of black linen.
thermofax screen

thermofax screen
I'll have a tutorial on flour resist surface design on my blog on Wednesday, April 12, so stay tuned. Meanwhile I hope you'll order my April screen of the month Eucalyptus Leaf thermfax screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails