Sunday, December 16, 2012

Santa!

santa topped cupcakes
I made these Santa topped cupcakes for my Mundo Lindo kids.
santa topped cupcakes

santa topped cupcakes
This photo makes me think of dancing Elvis-es! 

santa and me
The photograph is me on Santa's lap when I was four years old.
christmas card ~ in progress
Santa!  2010
Here's the Santa. I just photo-shopped out the background, print them on card stock, cut them out and tape a toothpick on the back, to create the cupcake toppers.
christmas card ~ in progress
2010 Christmas card by Jane LaFazio
And this made me nostalgic for the other sketchbook pages I'd done at Christmas...of Santa
december 6
from my sketchbook 2006
dec 10
from my sketchbook 2006
Christmas Card Santas
Christmas card 2006 ~ by Jane LaFazio
christmas 2008
from my sketchbook 2008 by Jane LaFazio
painting papier mache
Mundo Lindo kids and cupcakes!

5 comments:

  1. It must be great looking back at previous years' Christmas entries in your sketchbooks! I love your colourful inspiring blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun look at your Christmases through your sketchbooks! Those Mundo Lindo kids are lucky kids to have you in their lives, and I'm sure the opposite is true as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The kids sure enjoyed your every effort. You can't help but smile at that cheerful St. Nick!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its always worth it when you see the smiles on the faces of the children! This will give them happy memories, a really wonderful Christmas gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty fantastic Jane. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails