Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Danny's new book


You all know Danny Gregory don't you? you must! Here's the cover of his soon-to-be-released book. It's coming out in October, and you can pre-order it now. Oh, and did I mention, my drawings are included in this book? Danny's going to interview me for an upcoming podcast. I can't imagine what I'll have to say about sketching and painting to Danny. It will be like talking to Britney Spears about publicity, or David Hockney about dachshunds, or Twyla Tharp about dance.

7 comments:

  1. That's so cool. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane - stopped in to see your new work. miss you and sunrise yoga. hope you are well. meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pre-ordered, but Oct. seems like such a long time from now, especially when I'm trying so hard to live in the present moment.
    Will look forward to the podcast, only sorry your red shoes won't show up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane,

    Kudos for having your drawings published in the book! Just wanted to let you know that I received your Small Art Quilt DVD as a Christmas gift – and it is fantastic! My eleven kitties are all nagging me to create their portraits in cloth…

    Thanks for your kind comments about my gourd WIP.

    Conni (cj from Susan’s class)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You INSPIRE me to be a better artist...you alway have...and you always will.

    Congrats on the interview with Danny and inclusion in his book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. uuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay, how exciting to be in a book. Bet you can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails