Sunday, October 16, 2011

Houston Quilt Festival


Are you going to the Houston Quilt Festival? I'll be there! I'm teaching (my classes are full) and I'm doing a Make It University with my Sketchbook Challenge friends on Saturday at 1:15-2:15. Sign up in the morning, and the attendees are chosen by lottery. $15. AND, not only will you learn some sketchbook ideas from me, Jamie Fingal, Leslie Tucker Jenison, and Judi Hurwitt, you'll meet Sue Bleiweiss too AND get a fabulous tote (pictured) full of goodies including a Strathmore Visual Journal
The Sketchbook Challenge E-zine


Also in Houston, my quilt "Industrial Aged" will be on display at The Space Between exhibition.
industrial aged
Industrial Aged (36x48")


7 comments:

  1. Wish l could go there....just too far away to pop over!HaxxYour quilt is gorgous..good luck with it Jane. xplease note l have changed my main blog site, it is now...http://chocolatelifeandjazz.blogspot.com

    Lyndaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goody! I'm already planning to be their Saturday to meet with Shirley of paperandthreads.com. Hopefully I'll see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura from Italy10/17/2011 9:04 AM

    I'll be there!
    It's a long way from Italy, but I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Houston isn't in my agenda this time, unfortunately, but I am looking forward to next year! Have tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! I signed up for your felting class on Friday night and I'm looking forward to it.
    ~Sharon
    aka ArtL8dY

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be at your Friday night class! Can wait to try my hand at machine felting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is there a specific time you have to be signed up by, for the saturday sketchbook challenge one? I'll probably not be there until 10:30 or 11:00. Hope I make it on time to be in the lottery!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails