Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Italy ~ around town in Bellagio

Bellagio, Italy
steps are everywhere in Bellagio ~ photo by Jane LaFazio
Lake Como, Italy
~ photo by Jane LaFazio
The city of Bellagio is right on Lake Como. Our hotel, pictured above, was the perfect location.
Here's a short VIDEO of the lake (you might need to go to my blog to see the videos):

Italy ~ from my sketchbook
from my sketchbook ~ Jane LaFazio


Italy ~ from my sketchbook
 detail from my sketchbook ~ Jane LaFazio



Bellagio, Italy
~ photo by Jane LaFazio
Bellagio, Italy
~ photo by Jane LaFazio
Bellagio, Italy
~ photo by Jane LaFazio
Bellagio, Italy
~ photo by Jane LaFazio
Pizza was everywhere! 
Bellagio, Italy
~ photo by Jane LaFazio
Bellagio, Italy
~ photo by Jane LaFazio

Bellagio, Italy
~ photo by Jane LaFazio
Bellagio, Italy
~ photo by Jane LaFazio
Bellagio, Italy
~ photo by Jane LaFazio


A VIDEO of the town square and a wonderful street musician playing the accordion.
Italy ~ from my sketchbook
from my sketchbook ~ Jane LaFazio
Italy ~ from my sketchbook
from my sketchbook ~ Jane LaFazio
Italy ~ from my sketchbook
detail from my sketchbook ~ Jane LaFazio

from my sketchbook ~ italy
sketchbook page in progress on location ~ Jane LaFazio
Italy ~ from my sketchbook
detail from my sketchbook ~ Jane LaFazio
Italy ~ from my sketchbook
from my sketchbook ~ Jane LaFazio
Italy ~ from my sketchbook
from my sketchbook ~ Jane LaFazio
More photos from my trip to Italy tomorrow!

 



6 comments:

  1. Oh, Jane, STOP!!! You're killing us with deliciousness! I am drooling with every post, checking my bank balance and calendar for June. Your posts get better every day and you just might be overloading us with visual candy.

    Kudos, handclaps and backflips... This is your best series of posts ever.

    I only wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photographs, but I feel the soul coming out in your breathtaking pictures. Thanks for sharing, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos and drawings are gorgeous. I loved the one of the dog.... I wish I could train my dog to pick up its owe doodoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trilled to see these posts, as I have signed up for your May 2014 trip and dreams of traveling will get me thru the winter! Have you discovered They Draw and Travel? Also, They Draw and Cook? I've gotten the Gregory books and have laid out some pages for journaling. Wish I could have taken your NYC class bot it was my 45th anniversary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails