Thursday, July 05, 2007

A close-up. You can see all the french knots and blanket stitch around the edges.


  1. Wow! That is so great. I love the french knots..... Beautiful! It looks like you had great fun while doing it. What is timtex ? I`m not sure we have that in Sweden. Or maybe it`s just called something else. As always you inspire me....must try doing something like this. Maybe felted pieces ?

  2. Hi Jeannette, Timtex is the brand name of a heavy weight stabilizer that you can paint, sew through etc. People use it to make fabric bowls. I get mine via

  3. I love this, the leaves and bird. Timtex - is that the same as Peltex72. It's fusible on both sides and very stiff.


Thanks so much for visiting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails