Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How I spent my Christmas vacation

amaryillis

amaryillis

amaryillis

amaryillis

amaryillis

amaryillis

amaryillis

amaryillis

8 Day heARTfest Valentine Tutorial Blog Hop with my friends:
1/25/2012 Jane LaFazio Sketchbookpage to Valentine Card (& envelope too)
1/26/2012 Traci Bunkers Heart filled journal page
1/27/2012 Diana Trout Woven heart valentines card
1/28/2012 Lyric Kinard Lovin' my Thermofax Screens
1/29/2012 Judy Coates Perez Chocolate Peppermint Cream Heart Cakes
1/30/2012 Kelli Nina Perkins  Heart-shaped felted soap
1/31/2012 Melanie Testa 
2/1/2012 Tracie Lynn Huskamp  Valentine Message Pillows 

8 comments:

  1. Un merveilleux travail agrée par votre minou!...
    gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jane! Lovely as usual. What kind of sketchbook are you using that takes watercolor so well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane
    What synchronicity for me; for the last two months I have been working on an artquilt project that is amaryllis...your exploration of the flower/buds/ designs is wonderful. I so appreciate that you, like myself, are intrigued enough by the flower to explore it in our sketchbooks. Thank for sharing this.
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!! I love the last shot with your kitty examining your sketch book! tough crowd!!!!
    Your wonderful article in the latest Quilting Arts is so inspiring!!!!Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sketchbooks - I'm inspired to work in mine - just as soon as I've finished watching all the heartfest tutorials.
    Re a comment of yours I read somewhere else - Honesty is a plant/weed that grows in England. I don't have any, but my neighbour does so I'm going to be begging some of her seed heads later in the year!
    Check this link ..
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/gardening/plants/plant_finder/plant_pages/507.shtml

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! My Amaryllis are just starting to bloom and you have inspired me to get out the supplies and give it a go. (After I re-watch your dvd to refresh my memory!) Is that Buddy? or a new kitty? Whomever, I love how it is looking down at your sketchbook as if to give a critique! Have a beautiful week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails