Sunday, January 29, 2012

Published!

Quilting arts mag-I'm in it

Quilting arts mag-I'm in it
Quilting Arts February/March 2012
works in progress

works in progress
This page from my sketchbook, last July, has inspired so many different projects!
eucalyptus in bloom
IMG_5559  IMG_5513 LaFazio_ eucalyptus bloom thermofax


8 Day heARTfest
 Valentine Tutorial Blog Hop with my friends:

1/25/2012 Jane LaFazio Sketchbookpage to Valentine Card (& envelope too)
1/26/2012 Traci Bunkers Heart filled journal page
1/27/2012 Diana Trout Woven heart valentines card
1/28/2012 Lyric Kinard Lovin' my Thermofax Screens
1/29/2012 Judy Coates Perez Chocolate Peppermint Cream Heart Cakes
1/30/2012 Kelli Nina Perkins  Heart-shaped felted soap
1/31/2012 Melanie Testa 
2/1/2012 Tracie Lynn Huskamp  Valentine Message Pillows 

15 comments:

  1. I am a fan of yours sketches and drawings! love those from Italy, This country is great especially Sicily,

    Greetings from Slovenia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the textile Jane! Now you have given me ideas to start a sketchbook for surface design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this piece of work Jane, as soon as I saw it in my copy of QA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going to the bookstore shortly to pick up a copy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. got the QA yesterday loved it
    congrats

    ReplyDelete
  6. My copy hasn't arrived, but I look forward to it! Love your sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS....I have always loved this piece of work.xxlynda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been reading your blog and admiring your work for a while and now I'm in the same magazine as you. It's my first article and I'm very excited.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay... I'm off to pick up my copy of Quilting Arts!
    Love this piece...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, Jane!!!!
    Very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Sunday Jane! You're work is so happy and whimsically lovely!...just beautiful!! Stay true. Stay you~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got my copy last week, Jane! Your work is lovely and inspiring and the article is well-done, writing, pics and all. Well-done and congrats!
    SuzanneG in NC

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that page and all of the permutations from it!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay! Congratulations!! Lovely art work and stitching!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails