Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Monoprinting class at Long Beach Quilt Festival

Monoprinting Class
Have I mentioned I love monorpinting on a gelatin plate? (Especially now that Gelli Arts has come up a printing plate!)
Here are some pics and student's work from my 1 day class at the Long Beach International Quilt Festival. Clearly other people love monoprinting too!Monoprinting ~ student work

Monoprinting ~ student work
(The little paint cups are from Discount School Supply.)
Monoprinting ~ student work

Monoprinting ~ student work

Monoprinting ~ student work


Monoprinting ~ student work

Monoprinting ~ student work

Monoprinting ~ student work  Monoprinting ~ student work
Monoprinting ~ student work

Long Beach Quilt festival students


















I'm teaching Gelatin Monoprinting on paper and cloth at Art Unraveled, in Phoenix, on August 4.

7 comments:

  1. I absolutely love these!! Thanks for sharing :) Now I'm going to go back and re-read and soak up the beautiful images. Fabulous.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful images!! i just saw a video for gelli plates!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! What a great invention that plate is! Thank you for letting us know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane, this is such an exciting and wonderful group of prints! I love them!!! Looks like you had FUN!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once one trys it one finds it is impossible to stop!!! I always have to be sure that I have a huge file of fabric ready to print whenever I start!!!! DiVINE!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How does this new Gelli plate compare to working with real gelatin? Does it hold images the way gelatin does?

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. No more yucky gelatin molds in the frig with warning signs, "do not eat". LOL Your work is amazing as usual. Jane can one buy these Gelli Plates in the stores or must we order on line? I am ready to roll with these. Thanks, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails