Tuesday, December 21, 2010

ah, Mexico.........

san miguel de allende
I went to San Miguel de Allende for the first time in 2000, and it was a  pivotal trip in the development of my artwork.

san miguel de allende
I couldn't help be influenced by the churches and the icons.
Below are two of the (many) pieces I created in the Mexican style. They are fine art prints (from my original art) and in my JaneVille Etsy shop.

crosses


Bride & Groom
And you can join me and my friends at an Art Retreat in San Miguel de Allende in April 2011. Details here.

2 comments:

  1. ane, Happy Holiday's to you and your family and a wonderful New Year:)!! You have brought somuch for us this year on your blog thank you so for all of this,itmeans alot,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Jane, love the pieces here! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails