Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Santa comes to town

christmas card ~ in progress
It's my turn this year, to create the Christmas card image, and husb will write the letter. This Santa was made by my father, many years ago, from crepe paper and cotton.
christmas card ~ in progress
So far so good, but it needs more.

christmas card ~ in progress
I wanted a background, and was thinking of the JOY of Christmas.
christmas card ~ in progress
But once I looked at it, it seemed too....too. A little too childish.

christmas card ~ in progress 
Scanned it, and in photoshop, removed the background.

christmas card ~ in progress
I kind of like this version. I'd color in one of the Santas with color pencil and sign my name. Still a work in progress, I'm thinking....

8 comments:

  1. I like the one with the polka dots. I don't think it is childish at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. La danse des pères noël, afin que tous les enfants du monde puissent se donner la main...
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cute Santa! It would be great fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the first with spots for me too......I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT! Polka dots!

    Very special:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like them both but I LOVE the dotted background. Reminds me of the sugar coated gumdrops my grandmother always had at her house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that I have been so good that I might need a Jane LaFazio original Christmas card.... I think.... I'm sure that I do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails