Friday, December 03, 2010

Teaching

my workshop at San Diego Watercolor Society
Here's some of my 21 students at San Diego Watercolor Society. I'm teaching a workshop yesterday & today. Great group. Clear weather!

JaneVille
Have you noticed my wonderful new blog header? Designed by my talented friend Paula Elliot. Paula, a marketing guru, and Alisa Burke, my friend and blog idol, both pointed out that I work in so many different media, I should showcase that in my blog header. I love the new look, and hope you do too.  Also, I've added some new pages on the right column. Workshops (with a video of me demo-ing at the Houston Quilt Festival)  Italy 2012What I Teach, Products I Use. Check em out! 

12 comments:

  1. They are absolutely right! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love, love the new banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to be able to work outside :o) YEs, your new banner is lovely -great way to highlight your multi-mediums!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your banner is smashing! I'd love to find out how you did that as I have wanted to do the same for mine but can't figure it out! I'm not very computer literate sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the inspirations. I definitely need to update my blog too. Yours looks brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Des fleurs parmi les fleurs... Travailler à l'extérieur en ce moment chez nous en France ne serait guère possible. Le froid et la neige sévissent en ce moment...
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  7. I noticed, and approve!
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the video, great banner, and well. I lurvin' you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a great setting for a workshop.

    The new banner is very eyecatching!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your new banner, I meant to mentioned it before!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the new banner. The colors pop! Enjoy seeing your handwork.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails