Friday, January 21, 2011

Etsy shop and Art Unraveled in Phoenix

Pomegranate Past
"Pomegranate Past" just added to my JaneVille Etsy shop.

Almost Ripe
"Almost Ripe" just added to my JaneVille Etsy shop.

I'm thrilled to be teaching at Art Unraveled in Phoenix, Arizona again this year! I'll be teaching "Big Book" on Wednesday, August 3, "Monoprinting on cloth and paper" on Thursday, August 4, and "Sketching & Watercolor: Journal Style Pinecones & Pods" on Friday, August 5. Registration is now!

One more thing. Yesterday, in Mundo Lindo (the afterschool art program I created and teach) was a full circle moment. Check out this post.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be in your monoprintng class AND your sketching class! I can't wait (not to wish my life away, but I wish that August would come sooner....)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails