Friday, January 14, 2011

Sketching & Watercolor On Location

sketching on location

sketching on location    sketching on location

sketching on location   sketching on location

sketching on location
Yes. I practice what I preach! Some pics of me working on my 'coffee shop journal." My online class "Sketching & Watercolor: Journal Style ON LOCATION" starts January 20th. The new lessons are downloaded on Thursdays, and you'll have access to them 24 hours a day. Read the 6 week class description, and you'll find the locations are very doable (and only one of them is outdoors).

2 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued by the Micky sweatshirt and the AC/DC t-shirt. You have a wide variety of tastes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Deborah. very funny. most of these are taken right after my yoga class, that AC/DC shirt is YO/GA...either way, you can tell I'm quite the fashion plate around town. haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails