Saturday, January 20, 2007

I didn't make this

I woke up this morning and decided I wanted to make a sock rabbit. So I spent waaay too long on the internet looking for patterns. Why, you ask? Some deep-seeded childhood trauma perhaps? The angst of never having a sock monkey of my own? Who knows. I found a pattern for a bunny and another bunny and for the traditional sock monkey on line, so that's a start. Though I didn't find instructions for this particular rabbit.
Also, I've tried to knit and I'm really bad at it, but I would like to learn to knit socks. There, I said it.

2 comments:

  1. Sock bunnies. I always thought the sock monkeys were a little ... creepy .. (talk about unknown childhood traumas?) .. even though I recently made one. Ooo, but sock bunnines - much more appealing. Hee hee. As a child, I made sock puppies, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try HGTV's Carol DuVall show - she has done just about everything there is to do with sock animals.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails