Monday, June 01, 2015

I'm teaching at Art Unraveled in Phoenix, Arizona! August 5, 6, and 7th.

Create an original art quilt 
Create your own original art quilt, August 6 in Phoenix, Arizona

Art Unraveled ~ an art retreat in Phoenix, Arizona


Join me at Art Unraveled for this one day workshop. You'll design and carve stamps, color fabric, and create your own original fabric. Then, you'll pin and hand stitch it together for a totally original art quilt!
You'll learn surface design, stamp design and carving, resist methods and hand embroidery. And, how to make a small art quilt.
create original fabric design
I'm teaching Sketching and Watercolor: Journal Style on August 5. We'll draw flowers and plants.


And, on Saturday, August 8, from 10-4pm, I'll be there selling my original art work! Hope to see you there!
Selling my wares at Art Unraveled, Phoenix Arizona on August 8.
And if that's not enough reasons to attend, my friend and mentor, Danny Gregory will be speaking at the event on Saturday, August 8 in the evening. Details on Danny's talk here.




1 comment:

  1. I'd love to be there, looks like a great class with great techniques!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails