Thursday, April 21, 2011

Laura Wasilowski has a new book!

My pal Laura Wasilowski has a new book Fanciful Stitches Colorful Threads, with a focus on hand stitching and you know how I love to stitch by hand!
There is a blog hop going on, and at each stop you can enter to win a copy of her book.
Here's the schedule:
Annie Smith April 19
Melody Johnson April 23
Jane Moxey April 24
Lyric Kinard April 25
Judy Coates Perez April 26
Linda Teufel April 28
Jane LaFazio (that would be me! right here!) April 29 
Susan Brubaker Knapp May 2
Frieda Anderson May 3
Connecting Threads May 4

4 comments:

  1. Comments are fun. This looks like a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love all your wonderful Photo`s and thank you for sharing your students work. I woul love to win the book and see what I can do with all the information and hope to learn something new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your students' work and your great photos. Your classes must be wonderful to bring out so much talent. And Laura's book looks like fun. It would be great to win a copy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails