Tuesday, April 05, 2011

It's here!

My new DVD
I'm simply thrilled to announce that my brand new DVD From Art Journaling to Art: Drawing, Watercolor, and More Techniques for the Mixed-Media Artist with Jane LaFazio
 is available to order now! You can see a clip of it here .  The DVD covers my approach to sketching & watercolor: journal stylethe materials I use, the way I finish off the page with borders and journaling, plus a chapter on ways to use your own sketchbook images in your mixed media work.
I can't wait to hear what you think of it! Please let me know!

8 comments:

  1. It will soon be here! I ordered it this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane,
    I just placed my order, and I am really looking forward to it getting here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I had a copy right now! Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I'm loving the class!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new book sounds fascinating. Congratulations on getting it published. I could really do with that kind of information on my degree course right now. Is it for sale in Europe?

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks everyone! Diana, it's a DVD and I'm pretty sure the publisher will be offering downloads too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just downloaded and watched this dvd. Jane makes journalling with watercolours sound so much fun. I'd love to take a class in person but this is a great alternative. I'm off to find my paper and paints and have a go. The chores can wait a little longer!

    Jacqui (in New Zealand)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Jacqui in New Zealand: you are officially my first review!! thank you sooooo much.xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails