Thursday, April 21, 2011

San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. COLOR

colors: milagros
I'm home from a glorious week in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. A mixed media art retreat ~ Tesoros del Corazon, Days of Art, night of Altars ~ organized and taught by me and my friends Laurie Mika, Helen Shafer Garcia and Lynn Leahy.
I have lots to share and I'll start with this post of COLOR! San Miguel is filled to the brim with color.
colors: market

colors: doors

colors: roses floating

colors: walls

color: masks

colors: night of the altars

colors: walls
More tomorrow!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Can't wait to see more photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors of Mexico! You must have been in heaven there. Thanks for sharing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the color and texture as well. Hope you all had a wonderful time and a very successful retreat. Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! The colors are amazing!!! Talk about getting some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a treat!! Lots of bright colors, very inspiring. :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a treat!! Lots of bright colors, very inspiring. :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh... I can't believe it... i have some of those little masks too. They are made of coconut shells. I bought them years ago always thinking... I will do something with them ONE DAY !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard it's a wonderful place to visit. Love the riot of color in the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chellie Buzzeo4/22/2011 9:52 AM

    I am enjoying your photos! What wonderful color and subjects. I can't wait to see it in your art!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails