Friday, November 11, 2011

Bella Italia: Orvieto Sketchbook

orvieto clothes page
A page from my mixed media journal (Strathmore Visual Journal for Mixed Media 9x12")
walking hat


hats and scarf

sun hat
Notice the Italian book page in the background.
little black dress

dinner shoes
I'm getting excited about my week long workshop Bella Italia: Orvieto Sketchbook in  Orvieto, Italy in May 2012. Join me! I'll be teaching Sketching and Watercolor: Journal Style. Oh, and we'll have time for wine tasting, cooking, sight seeing...

6 comments:

  1. We can hardly wait to be back in breathtaking Orvieto Italy with you Jane! So many ancient doors to sketch, so much pasta to sample, countless scarves to choose from, and yes...fabulous Orvieto Classico wine whenever we want. Surely the makings of a DREAM TRIP TO ITALY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merveilleux travail!... Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  3. IS THAT MY DRESS??? I'm so excited right now I can hardly breathe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am inspired by your journal work! just beautiful. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lucky ducks who will be joining you in Orvieto Jane! Had a wonderful journal class with Kristi in September and would love to return someday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails