Monday, November 28, 2011

Cyber Monday Shopping!

It's Cyber Monday, so they say, and many people are doing their online Holiday Shopping today. I thought I'd do  my part for the economy, and give you some gifty suggestions.




My online JaneVille Etsy shop! Original art, and watercolors, and collages and more!


My new DVD

Learn. My DVD, "from art journaling to art ~ drawing, watercolor and more techniques for the mixed media artist." You can purchase the DVD or an immediate download.  (And then you can post your work on the flickr group and post your work!--I mean, tell the friend who you are buying this for to post their work...)

Lyric Kinard's DVD "Bead it Like You Mean it". Remember I was inspired by it here, and reviewed it here.

Jill Berry's new book Personal Geographies

Gloria Hansen is offering a special price on her book Digital Essentials.

cereal box paper dolls from January's adventure in Palm Springs 
Giggle. A gift certificate for one of Carla Sonheim's online classes. (I'll be buying certificates for certain friends of mine for Cereal Box Paper Dolls class.)  


Download 86 pages of creative projects by some of your fave artists from 

bags
I'm sure you'll find a gift idea in there somewhere.

Moldable foam stamp kits (with directions) from Traci Bunkers (Traci's tutorial is here.)


Books. Check out my faves and recommendations on My Book Shelf 

shopping spree 
Pretty things. I love this pewter bird necklace, and think it's a great gift. (Etsy)

As I was researching for this post, I bought this scarf (that's not me in the photo--haven't received it yet), from one of my favorite felters. There's more at FeltFieltroFilc   (Etsy)


 shopping spree
My favorite purse (and they make wallets too.)


I love these felted rocks from Delica. She makes necklaces too. (Etsy)

3 comments:

  1. Loving those scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, jane! ....and I have my very first art show this weekend - scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the peek @ your studio, makes me feel better about the state of mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails